The station is currently in a "limbo" state. Antennas were down and gear packed up for a decent part of 2016 in expectation of a move... but that change has been postponed for several months, and I partially unpacked to ease my RF addiction for a bit.
The current station configuration is:
- An Elecraft K3
- 80 meter Carolina Windom, up about 17 meters
- An Inverted L with folded counterpoise for 160m
- A 40 meter delta loop
I also occasionally operate other stations via remote control.
Prior to mid-2016, the station was:
- Two Elecraft K3's
- Icom IC-7100
- Kenwood D710 & TYT-TH9000
- YCCC SO2R+ box
- WX0B Six Pack antenna switch
- Ham-M rotor
- FunCube Dongle Pro+ (for skimmer/virtual panadapter)
- NA4RR Hexbeam (6-20m) at 7 meters (an XYL and neighbor-friendly height)
- 30m Delta loop
- 40m Delta loop
- 80m Carolina Windom at about 20 meters
- 160m Carolina Windom at about 12 meters
- Inverted L (17m vertical, 30m horizontal) with folded counterpoise, for 160m DX
- Arrow J-poles for local 2m, 220, and 440 repeaters
I also have a Kenwood T71 with a TinyTrak 4 to amuse myself while commuting, and the usual assortment of HTs.